☆*・゚。:.* MeloTea♪ .。.:*・゚☆
Home Daily Life Reviews Music Sponsors Youtube
Memebox #69 Banila Co Unbloxing~!*

My memebox I ordered from September finally arrived today~!*



Banila Co. is a popular cosmetic brand in Korea but for some reason, I've never tried out their products.
After Memebox released the Banila Co box, It was a perfect opportunity to try out their brand.

It shipped out November 4th and arrived November 19th.
So it took 16 days to get here (from Korea to Florida).


Here are the contents inside of the box.



All the packaging is incredibly sleek and cute which I love.
I'll be posting the pictures of the products here but I'll probably review some of the products after I used them.



Banila Co. Clean it Zero 100 ml + Free sample


















Banila. Co Vanilla Tint Balm Pink Illusion 5g





Banila Co. Eye Love Gel Liner in Natural Black 4g


















Banila Co. Glam Muse Luster Lipstick 3.5g *In LPK569*






Banila Co. Claypatra Facial Scrub 120 ml


















Banila Co. Prime Primer Classic 30 ml













                   *~Final thoughts and Value~*          
All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with this Memebox.
The only thing I was bummed out about this box was that it didn't contain any type of product like a CC cream or a BB cream.
Total value from the card was $93.
Total value calculated through the original site including maybe some tax and what not comes out to be $72.

For $32 there really isn't anything to complain about.
Im so excited to try out these products and thanks for reading my post~!*

Labels: , , ,

All rights reserved to MeloMeroTea
Blog Layout Design By http://www.f-allingyou.com/
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About Me
 photo 716c065c-e6b0-46c5-ae66-cb9f14a2eb2a.jpg
Hey~!*
My name is Kathy and I'm just a girl who loves music, fashion, lenses,
dramas, comsmetic/skincare products & FOOD~!*
Tagboard
Tagboard here, max width 180px.
Misc (nothing yet)
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Followers
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.
Pink Transparent Star