☆*・゚。:.* MeloTea♪ .。.:*・゚☆
Home Daily Life Reviews Music Sponsors Youtube
Song of the week~*

So this week I saw a video that blew my mind.
The elements and the music completely swept me off my feet.
Literally I was crying at the end of this video.


The dance moves completely sold it for me.

But really, I do enjoy this song.
Its called Bounce and if you dig this style too, you can hear more from Deejayele on their soundcloud down below.

Concluding song of the week.

Labels:

All rights reserved to MeloMeroTea
Blog Layout Design By http://www.f-allingyou.com/
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About Me
 photo 716c065c-e6b0-46c5-ae66-cb9f14a2eb2a.jpg
Hey~!*
My name is Kathy and I'm just a girl who loves music, fashion, lenses,
dramas, comsmetic/skincare products & FOOD~!*
Tagboard
Tagboard here, max width 180px.
Misc (nothing yet)
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Followers
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.
Pink Transparent Star